Top Reasons You Should be Using Online Chat
Make your online experience quick and stress-free.
In our digital-centric society, we have become accustomed to getting instant feedback and gratification for our questions and tasks: people prefer to send a text rather than make a phone call; they look up answers to questions on Wikipedia using their phone or tablet, seeking out the crowd-sourcing opinions and answers of social media. While contact forms are common for requesting information, they slow down two-way dialogues; PR firm Econsultancy.com reports that 73% of customers prefer live chat over phone or email customer service.
If you are still undecided on the best way for you to interact on the web, here are 8 reasons that Live Chat is your best option.
1. Instant feedback. You get immediate answers to your questions with no waiting on an urgent response. In addition, if you have a website-related question, you can instantly be guided to the appropriate page or section.
2. Convenience. The wait times for chat are almost non-existent, and while chatting with your representative, you can continue to multi-task while your questions are being answered.
3. No phone calls. Sometimes reaching out to make a phone call doesn’t fit in with your busy schedule. With chat there is no menu or routing and once you get the answer you need, you can immediately end the session.
“Within the online channel, the chat feature has become the leading contact source, as 42% of full-service customers indicate using a live online chat feature vs. email (23%) or other social media forum (16%). Additionally, online satisfaction is highest among customers who use the chat feature”
(from 2013 U.S. Wireless Customer Care Full-Service Performance Study)
4. Chat almost anywhere, on any device. Most smartphones and devices with Wi-Fi access have the ability to engage with a company via chat. You can chat and get answers while sitting in a waiting room or meeting colleagues for lunch.
5. Time Saving and Efficient. If you don’t have time to read a help article or watch a video tutorial, live chat is the way to go for quick help. The representatives know the information better than anyone, and can answer your questions immediately.
6. We know you. If you are already a customer, your chat representative will have full access to your history, without you having to repeat information or start from scratch.
7. Personalized Experience. The information you will get in a chat session is going to be tailored to your specific problem or question and based on your individual business needs.
8. Reference Your Answers Later. Chat software often provides you the ability to get a transcript of your chat session via email; if you want to go over a specific point in your session again; you can access it from your inbox.
Want to learn more about what you can get from Suddenlink Business?
Check out our other services.
Check out our other services.