Can I place commercials just in my area?
Using the power of cable television and internet we are able to target the customers closest to your location and those most likely to visit your business. We can offer a coverage area from multiple markets to just a few miles around your business. Our goal is to best serve your advertising needs. Contact us now to get started.
- How much does it cost to advertise?
How can I send my professionally-produced commercial to Suddenlink Media?
To upload your professionally-produced commercial for use with Suddenlink Media, click on www.suddenlinkspotupload.com. If you don’t already have an account established, you will need to first click on the Create an account link and follow the instructions. If you already have an account, enter your user name and password. Once you are logged into our spot delivery system, just click “New Package” from the interface and complete the forms. If you have any issues you can email email@example.com.
- What video formats do we accept?
How can I make a one-time online payment?
- From any page on the website click on “Pay Invoices” on the upper menu bar. Choose to “Make a Media Payment”, then click on “One Time Payment”
How do I register to view and pay invoices online?
From any page on the website click on “Pay Invoices” on the upper menu bar. Choose to “Make a Media Payment”, then click on “Login or Register”. If you are a new user you will need to fill out the form to create your login. Be sure to check out the “What to Expect” section for more details.
- How can I contact the Billing Department?
Can I view my commercial that is running with Suddenlink Media?
- Yes, you can view your commercial running with Suddenlink Media by clicking on http://video.n-wv.com/ and entering your commercial number. If you do not know your commercial number you can find this information on your Affidavit or by contacting your Account Executive.
What if I don't have a commercial?
No problem, we will make it easy for you. Our award winning production department has many years’ experience, not only making award winning professional commercials, but commercials that work for your business. All for a fraction of what you think it would cost. Contact Us now for more information now!
What networks are available?
Our networks vary by area, but all feature the best and most watched cable networks including ESPN, USA, AMC, TBS, History, A&E, Discovery and many others. Find out the specific networks in your area by contacting us now.